Steve Ballmer, MicrosoftWhile Microsoft's Windows 7 has been largely well received, CEO Steve Ballmer still has to prove that he can keep his company relevant in the era of mobile and cloud computing. Though he shifted the conversation away from the fact that Apple this year surpassed Microsoft in market capitalization by underscoring his company's profitability, he still needs a decisive win in the market place to dispel the impression that Microsoft's glory days are behind it.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Ovum Technology Analysis: Compelling Trends and Successful Strategies for Externalizing Your Enterprise Through APIs
- Do BYOD the Right Way
- Self Service: Extending Workload Automation to Business Users
- Does America's Next "Road to Prosperity" lie in Rural Sourcing?