Technology that bolsters the talent strategy gives IT leaders an essential role shaping the business environment.
Global CIO News
Not only does CEO Meg Whitman seem to have a solid strategy, but there's plenty of evidence it's starting to work. Maybe it's time for skeptics...
How do Saul Alinsky's rules for activists apply to tech executives? Let us keep counting the ways.
Everyone likes to talk about changing the game, but how do you actually see and shift the field?
Watson's early, $5 billion bet on computers made IBM an institution and moved him out of the shadow of his iconic father.
- Digital Business Requires Dose Of Humility|
- Stop Being A Hated IT Overlord|
- Will IT Departments Disappear By 2020?|
- How Linux Foundation Runs Its Virtual Office|
- Cyber Forensics: Hot IT Job|
- NSA Prism Relies Heavily On IT Contractors|
- Why Innovation Fails: The Past Vs. Future Problem|
- U.K. Ministry Of Justice Postpones Major IT Contract|
- 20 People Who Changed Tech: Steve Case|
- CIO Profiles: Randall Spratt Of McKesson|
- NSA Dragnet Debacle: What It Means To IT|
- 3 Ways IT Can Support Talent Strategy|
- CIOs Need To Improve Budget Practices, Says Study|
- Why You Need A Mobile Center Of Excellence|
- Edelman CIO Shares His 90-Day Game Plan|
- White House Declares War On Patent Trolls|
- Network Rail Streamlines Supplier Network|
- IBM Appoints First Federal Chief Innovation Officer|
- Amazon Plans New Central London Presence|
- 8 IT Hiring Trends You Can't Ignore|
Global CIO Newsletter Sign Up
Chris Murphy explores cutting-edge business, strategy, and management issues of impacting today's CIOs, with keen insight and provocative opinion every Thursday.Sign Up