This is the Sept. 9 digital issue of InformationWeek, which has our annual InformationWeek 500 ranking of the most innovative users of technology. Access is free, but you must be a registered member of the InformationWeek Business Technology Network to download the issue. Please register below. There's no cost, and it takes only a few minutes. Once done, click the "Go To Digital Issue" button at the bottom of the page.
In This Issue:
- Innovation That Gets Results: IW 500 companies take a practical view of even trendy tech such as cloud, big data analytics and mobile.
- Top 250 Innovators: InformationWeek’s 25th annual ranking of the leading U.S. users of business technology.
- Top Five Companies: Tech is a moneymaker for No. 1 company UPMC; ConocoPhillips embraces real-time analytics; Gap connects in-store and online inventory; Penske builds a website to expand sales of used trucks; and Miami Children’s Hospital uses telemedicine to expand the reach of pediatric care.
- Business Innovation Winners: Cool technology only matters if it drives business results. These companies win our IW 500 Business Innovation awards for initiatives that do exactly that in one of seven categories, from analytics to customer experience.
- Government Innovators: From Chicago’s “situational awareness” platform to a data storage system for the FBI, these agencies are using technology to deliver better government services.
This digital issue is sponsored by: