Lawmakers are increasingly targeting the tax practices of big companies like Apple and Google. But should the focus be on the rules of...
Four cloud-based products connect federal, state and local governments with citizens.
Financial services organizations know that they can handle vast amounts of data, since they have been doing it for decades. To succeed with big...
Detective accused of hiring hackers to obtain webmail access credentials for 30 targets, accessing federal crime-information database without...
Federal health agency offers funding for new models of nonhospital care that cut federal health expenditures, improve health of specific patient...
- Public Transit Users Demand Digital Services|
- Debate Grows Over Big Tech Taxes|
- Anonymous Threatens Gitmo, U.S. Locks Down Wi-Fi|
- Amazon Cloud Gets Federal Stamp Of Approval|
- APT Attacks Trace To India, Researcher Says|
- British Cloud Firm Wins Background Check Security Contract|
- Apple iOS 6 Wins DOD Approval|
- Yahoo Japan Data Breach: 22M Accounts Exposed|
- Dublin Points Big Data Tech At Traffic Jams|
- Google, DISA Launch User ID Pilot|
- The Government CIO 25|
- What's Next In Video Surveillance|
- Google Glass Alarms Lawmakers|
- Google, NASA Team On Quantum Computing|
- British MPs Attack Google On Taxes|
- Who Is Syrian Electronic Army: 9 Facts|
- Ed Tech, Privatization And Plunder|
- U.S. CIO VanRoekel: Drive Down Operating Costs|
- DARPA Seeks Situational Awareness Tech|
- Federal Data Center Consolidation Found Lacking|
Government Newsletter Sign Up
Keep up with the latest developments in the Government IT space. Learn about the latest technologies, the latest legislative developments, career issues, case studies and more every Thursday.Sign Up