Federal government's mobile gallery on USA.gov served as inspiration for the state-only collection of more than 160 apps.
Public transportation providers would be smart to heed riders' expectations for smartphone-based e-tickets and social media communications, finds...
Lawmakers are increasingly targeting the tax practices of big companies like Apple and Google. But should the focus be on the rules of...
Guantanamo Bay Naval Base authorities turn off Wi-Fi and social media after Anonymous threatened to shut them down.
FedRAMP compliance means federal agencies can now access Amazon Web Services almost immediately, without spending months on their own...
- APT Attacks Trace To India, Researcher Says|
- British Cloud Firm Wins Background Check Security Contract|
- Apple iOS 6 Wins DOD Approval|
- Yahoo Japan Data Breach: 22M Accounts Exposed|
- Dublin Points Big Data Tech At Traffic Jams|
- Google, DISA Launch User ID Pilot|
- The Government CIO 25|
- What's Next In Video Surveillance|
- Google Glass Alarms Lawmakers|
- Google, NASA Team On Quantum Computing|
- British MPs Attack Google On Taxes|
- Who Is Syrian Electronic Army: 9 Facts|
- Ed Tech, Privatization And Plunder|
- U.S. CIO VanRoekel: Drive Down Operating Costs|
- DARPA Seeks Situational Awareness Tech|
- Federal Data Center Consolidation Found Lacking|
- U.K. Has $10 Billion Of Public Data, Study Concludes|
- LulzSec Hackers Sentenced In London|
- Data Management Key To Federal Open Data Policy|
- H-1B At Center Of Immigration Reform Debate|
Government Newsletter Sign Up
Keep up with the latest developments in the Government IT space. Learn about the latest technologies, the latest legislative developments, career issues, case studies and more every Thursday.Sign Up