Freedom Of Information ActOf the nearly 600,000 Freedom Of Information Act requests submitted to federal agencies in fiscal 2010, approximately 377,000 were released in full or in part, and some 30,000 others were denied. That comes from FOIA.gov, a hub of information on FOIA requests coming into all federal agencies. The public must still submit written requests (on paper, email, Web form, or fax) directly to the agency in question, but this site provides the big picture on what people are asking for and what they're getting.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Secure Access: Next Steps In Identity Management
- Realizing agility with discipline: Addressing the needs of agile adoption in a government environment
- Strengthening Security Protocols for Teleworking Employees
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- What Enterprise Modernization Means to Your Agency
- Best Practices Guide for IT Governance & Compliance
- IDC Analysis: Secure, Compliant Collaboration in the Cloud
- Continuous monitoring for government agencies
- Mobile Data Center Brings the Mobile Cloud to Life: Portable, Mobile Data Centers Aligned with Army Operations
- Edge Virtual Server Infrastructure