- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
Data centers have new storage options, but "new" isn't always "better."
As the leader of both IT and operations, John Hinshaw is uniquely positioned to get HP back on track.
PCs aren't dead, but laptops and desktops have seen their best days.
Intel's board sees synergy in replacing outgoing CEO Paul Otellini with two execs. Is the duo up to the formidable challenge ahead?
Three mavericks, part of the Traitorous Eight, help found Silicon Valley and the semiconductor industry.
Lab tests aren't perfect simulations, but they do help businesses decide whether a virtual desktop infrastructure is for them. Here's why I stand...
All hail the transistor, the building block of the computer, communications and space ages.
"Freakishly smart" sensors embedded in a basketball send shooting and dribbling data to a smartphone app and provide new level of coaching.
In this seventh installment in our series, Howard Anderson profiles the men behind the ENIAC.
A small business should be able to configure a viable 250 desktop VDI installation for less than $150 per desktop.