Inside A Facebook Server SuiteData center manager Joshua Crass discusses the layout of servers in one of the suites of Building Two. Each building is divided into four server suites, with servers arranged along open cold aisles. The back sides of the servers face an enclosed "hot aisle," where heat is collected and siphoned to chambers in the building's top floor. From there it is either vented out of the building or mixed with cool outside air to be recirculated through the server areas.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Choosing Your Datacenter's Host City
- Technology Economics with Linux Consolidation
- Building a Bridge to the Next Generation Data Center: Standardization Maximizes Value in a Dynamic Computing Environment
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers