CamScanner HDA behemoth slate makes an awkward camcorder or point-and-shoot. So what to do with your tablet's camera? Get CamScanner HD and use it as a document scanner. This free app makes it easy to digitize paper documents, save them as PDF files in more than 10 sizes and share them via email. Alternatively, you can upload the files to Dropbox, Box.net, or Google Docs. The ad-supported free version has its shortcomings, however, including PDF files created with watermark, and a limitation of 50 documents and 10 pages per document. If you like the app, spend $5 for the full version, which removes these limitations.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Increasing Speed and Agility in Testing Complex Financial Services Applications
- SSDs and New Storage Options in the Data Center
- Comparing Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server for UNIX Migration
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk