Hammerhead Capo CaseHey, you want tough? How about a case so rugged your iPad can survive being run over by a truck? As demonstrated in this video by Wired contributor James Floyd Kelly, the Hammerhead Capo Case earns this virile distinction. At first glance, the slim Capo doesn't look so tough, but its hard-shelled polyurethane exterior and reinforced edges guard your iPad against the bumps and bruises of everyday use and apparently a lot more. It automatically wakes your iPad when opened, and puts it to sleep when closed. The Hammerhead is list-priced at $40 but you'll find it online for about $30.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Data Replication Best Practices in Mission Critical Environments
- BYOD: Enabling productivity without sacrificing IT control
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk