iPad Available With 3GiPads equipped with 3G cellular network connectivity were released on April 30, 2010. Wi-Fi may be the preferred way to connect an iPad to the Internet, but if you're depending on your iPad to do work while on the road, the 3G option is essential.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Data Replication Best Practices in Mission Critical Environments
- BYOD: Enabling productivity without sacrificing IT control
- The Tactical Realities of Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk