BlackBerry Taps Alicia KeysIn a surprise announcement at the BlackBerry 10 launch event, CEO Thorsten Heins introduces Alicia Keys as BlackBerry's new Global Creative Director, citing her talents as recording artist, author, film and theater producer, mother and women's leader. Keys says the BlackBerry 10 Balance feature is particularly appealing to her as way to help keep work and personal life in balance. She says she'll work with software developers, designers, carriers and users to bolster BlackBerry's music, entertainment and personal productivity capabilities.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Wiring Closets and Server Rooms: Critical Part of your Business
- Telecommunication & Collocation for Financial Markets
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk