BlackBerry Hub: Integrating CommunicationsBlackBerry Hub aggregates all forms of communications, including email, BlackBerry Messenger and social feeds from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other networks. Calendaring is also integrated, so users can navigate from email messages to text messages to social posts and calendar appointments without returning to a main menu and going into separate apps. The Hub also pulls together content from company and personal profiles and social updates. If you have a calendar appointment with somebody you've never met before, you'll be able to see publicly available photos and profile information. If it's a friend who's in your social network, you'll see the person's latest posts.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Software-Defined Storage: The Power of Family Values
- Surviving Downtime in the Datacenter
- Which data compression technology should you choose? An Edison perspective
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- The Tactical Realities of Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment