BlackBerry Keyboards Adapt To Your LanguageBlackBerry demonstrated several features said to deliver a best-in-class keyboard experience on either the Z10 or the Q10. Language-processing software that works behind the scenes adapts to the user and the words and language used, according to BlackBerry. Start typing in French and it will understand and appropriately correct misspellings. Switch to German or English and the smartphone will switch, too, without your having to change any language settings. Another feature lists frequently used words in tiny print above letters on the keyboard, as seen above in German, so you can select whole words and add them to a message to speed composition.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Data Replication Best Practices in Mission Critical Environments
- BYOD: Enabling productivity without sacrificing IT control
- The Tactical Realities of Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk