BeeWi's Scara Bee: Toy Car Controlled By Smart DevicesIf GoPro's recent advertising has inspired you to document your cat's high-speed pursuit of all things small and elusive, you'll probably get a kick out of BeeWi's Scara Bee. Injecting some light-heartedness into the CES proceedings, Scara Bee is a toy car that can be controlled by Wi-Fi via an app that's available for both iOS and Android. Where do the cats some in? The miniature vehicle includes a camera so that you can record all the details of its various missions, feline-centric or otherwise. Embarking on those missions is fairly pricey at $150 -- but because the Scara Bee is designed for both indoor and outdoor use and can connect to a smart device from up to 99 feet away, it should be able to handle most quests you throw at it.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Increasing Speed and Agility in Testing Complex Financial Services Applications
- SSDs and New Storage Options in the Data Center
- Comparing Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server for UNIX Migration
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- The Tactical Realities of Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment