The iPad Mini Is Free...... of many nasty chemicals. The iPad Mini's display contains no arsenic or mercury. The device is free of BFR, or brominated flame retardants. It also lacks PVC, or polyvinyl-chloride. It is, as Apple puts it, "highly recyclable"--hinting at the unfortunate fate of older model iPads following the release of new models.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Solving the Patch Compliance Challenge
- Telecommunication & Collocation for Financial Markets
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk