Smarter SiriApple's new iOS 6 isn't limited to the iPhone 5, of course, but the mobile operating system's new features will certainly entice people to buy the company's new handset. What's new? Well, Siri is smarter. She now fields sports queries, including questions about scores and standings. You also can use Siri to launch apps, get movie recommendations and make dinner reservations -- "Find an Indian restaurant for two around 9 p.m." -- and post Facebook updates.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Solving the Patch Compliance Challenge
- Telecommunication & Collocation for Financial Markets
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk