LG Optimus G ProLG has been teasing mobile watchers with the Optimus G Pro for weeks now, and the company officially spilled the details earlier this week. Think of the G Pro as LG's answer to the Samsung Galaxy Note II phablet, and you'll get the general idea of what the G Pro offers. Key features include a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 full HD display, a massive 13-megapixel camera, and a 3,140-mAh battery. It comes with many of LG's custom software tools and some innovative features, such as the ability to shoot video through the main and secondary cameras at the same time. It is powered by a 1.7-GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor, which is paired with 2 GB of RAM. It has 32 GB of built-in storage and also supports microSD cards for another 32 GB. It will ship with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Increasing Speed and Agility in Testing Complex Financial Services Applications
- SSDs and New Storage Options in the Data Center
- Comparing Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server for UNIX Migration
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk