Nokia Mystery EOS Device(s)If there's one company that's done an excellent job of hiding its MWC 2013 plans, it's Nokia. Just because there have been no leaks, however, doesn't mean it isn't going to deliver a potential knock-out punch. Nokia hasn't announced any new flagship smartphones since September, though it rolled out a number of entry-level smartphones for emerging markets in the latter part of 2012. Rumors suggest that Nokia is prepping a new flagship Windows Phone that uses its PureView camera technology. PureView was developed for a Symbian handset last year, and it has yet to make an appearance in Nokia's Windows Phone lineup. That's why people are expecting a Lumia device with PureView on board. The name could be the Lumia PureView EOS. Nokia is pretty consistent in its MWC product announcements. In addition to a single high-end smartphone, it will also likely debut several mid-range and entry-level models for world markets.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Wiring Closets and Server Rooms: Critical Part of your Business
- Telecommunication & Collocation for Financial Markets
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Blade Server Strategies: Optimizing the Data Center
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk