Intel Atom Clover TrailThe Clover Trail chips, formally known as Atom SoC, use Intel's 32-nanometer transistor technology and aim to combine high performance with long battery life. Speaking at the Computex show, Intel Senior VP Tom Kilroy said the company already has 20 design wins with computer makers for the manufacture of Clover Trail-based Windows 8 tablets.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Data Replication Best Practices in Mission Critical Environments
- BYOD: Enabling productivity without sacrificing IT control
- The Tactical Realities of Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk