Picture editing in PowerPoint.Office 2011, which gives Mac users the same collaboration and social networking tools that shipped with Office 2010 for Windows, offers a direct connection to Office Web Apps, which is Microsoft's cloud-based version of the desktop suite. From Web Apps, users, whether on a Mac or PC, can store and access desktop-created documents from any location with an Internet connection. Web Apps also provides co-authoring tools for people to work on Word documents or PowerPoint presentations together, provided they are using either Office 2010 or 2011.
Microsoft Launches Office 2011 For Mac
Picture editing in PowerPoint.
Working in Word through Microsoft's Web App
An attachment seen as a Preview in Outlook
A full calendar view in Outlook
A view of Sparklines in Excel. Sparklines helps in creating charts and graphs.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- Software-Defined Storage: The Power of Family Values
- Wiring Closets and Server Rooms: Critical Part of your Business
- When Datacenters Can’t Be Remote: Surviving the Urban Datacenter
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Don't Get Stuck on your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment