Watch BaseballBaseball season is underway, and your Android tablet, or perhaps even a gargantuan phone like the 5-inch Samsung Galaxy Note, is a great way to catch your favorite Major League teams in action. Subscribers to MLB.TV Premium ($24.99/month or $124.99/year) get the MLB.com At Bat 12 app for free, allowing them to watch live out-of-market games in HD on select Android devices. Alternatively, you can buy the app for $15.
If you'd rather spend your cash on chewing tobacco, the free MLB.com At Bat Lite provides news, stats, standings, schedules, and rosters for the AL and NL--but no live games.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Servers That Maximize Flexibility, Leverage The Cloud
- Telecommunication & Collocation for Financial Markets
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- ESG - Avoiding the Hazards of IT Consolidation
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk