Watch BaseballBaseball season is underway, and your Android tablet, or perhaps even a gargantuan phone like the 5-inch Samsung Galaxy Note, is a great way to catch your favorite Major League teams in action. Subscribers to MLB.TV Premium ($24.99/month or $124.99/year) get the MLB.com At Bat 12 app for free, allowing them to watch live out-of-market games in HD on select Android devices. Alternatively, you can buy the app for $15.
If you'd rather spend your cash on chewing tobacco, the free MLB.com At Bat Lite provides news, stats, standings, schedules, and rosters for the AL and NL--but no live games.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- When Datacenters Can’t Be Remote: Surviving the Urban Datacenter
- EMC and CompuCom on Management of Virtualized and Cloud Architectures
- Building a Bridge to the Next Generation Data Center: Standardization Maximizes Value in a Dynamic Computing Environment
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk