Fonality Heads Up Display (HUD) DashboardAmong HUD's features: Presence and activity monitoring, drag-and-drop call management. visual voicemail, voicemail-to-text, secure chat, conferencing, call recording, photo caller ID, email, and text. Previously, HUD was only available as part of the company's Finality Pro product, which offers customized, on-premises solutions for companies that, say, want to keep their legacy phone service rather than switch to VoIP.
Re-engineering its HUD product as a hosted service was driven by current customers with on-premises UC solutions that wanted to move into the cloud, according to Mansfield, who added that the trend was especially noticeable among businesses with fewer than 50 employees.
Fonality Moves UC Dashboard Into Cloud
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- When Datacenters Can’t Be Remote: Surviving the Urban Datacenter
- EMC and CompuCom on Management of Virtualized and Cloud Architectures
- Building a Bridge to the Next Generation Data Center: Standardization Maximizes Value in a Dynamic Computing Environment
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk