Cisco Unified Communications 320WThe Cisco Unified Communications 300 Series is aimed at companies with between two and 24 employees, while the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 3000 is tailored to firms with up to 300 users across ten locations. Cisco also announced that it will make WebEx available to its partner resellers so that it can be integrated with UC offerings for SMB customers. The 300 series features IP-based voice, session initiation protocol (SIP) trunking, and built-in wireless, routing, and switching. The system's configuration and management utility is Web-based.
Cisco Launches Unified Communications Systems For SMBs
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 3000
Cisco Unified Communications 320W
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Real Business Value of Data Center Infrastructure Managed Services
- Simplicity & Usability - New Principles in Workload Automation
- Comparing Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server for UNIX Migration