New Tools In The WorkplaceSkype released a survey purporting to show that, among reasonably tech-savvy businesses, new communication modes such as desktop video and social media are on the rise, particularly for remote workers. Skype said the survey was conducted late last year across 1,000 "technology-empowered workers" in the U.S., including 500 end users and 500 decision makers. The survey covered a variety of industries and businesses from small home office to large enterprise.
Businesses Shifting To 'Less Formal' Communication Methods
Increasing Adoption Of New Tools
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World