Dell PowerEdge T110 II ServerDell's has launched its entry-level PowerEdge T110 II server, shipping with Intel's Sandy Bridge processor, which targets small and midsize businesses considering their first on-premises server. It was introduced as part of a larger refresh of Dell's SMB network hardware portfolio, including the PowerEdge R210 II server for SMBs looking to expand their server architecture. The company also unveiled the PowerVault NX3500 network attached storage unit and the PowerVault MD3600i 10 Gigabit Ethernet iSCSI storage area network; as well as PowerConnect 7000 and PowerConnect 5500 switches. The latest updates come at a time when SMBs appear to be ready for technology upgrades after an extended period of recession-related belt-tightening, said Dell.
Dell Refreshes SMB Servers, Storage
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World