Dell Precision M4600 Laptop ComputerThe Dell Precision M4600 laptop computer includes Intel's Core i5 and i7 second-generation processors, with the potential to upgrade to Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition. The computer has an expansive DDR3 memory with four DIMM slots for up to 32 GB of 1333-MHz memory or up to 16 GB of 1600-MHz memory. The graphics options include ATI FirePro 5950, Nvidia Quadro 1000M or 2000M, with 1 GB and 2 GB of graphics memory available, and support for two to five monitors depending on the configuration. It also includes either an AMD or Nvidia discrete graphics card with up to 2 GB of dedicated memory.
By taking advantage of the latest Intel processors and advanced graphic capabilities, the updated Dell Precision M4600 is designed for specialized, graphics-intensive computing. Engineers, software developers, computer graphics, and animation specialists can all benefit from the new workstations, said Don Maynard, senior product manager for Dell Precision Tower and Rack workstations.
Dell Unveils Specialized Workstations
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Real Business Value of Data Center Infrastructure Managed Services
- Simplicity & Usability - New Principles in Workload Automation
- Comparing Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server for UNIX Migration
- IDC Analyst Connection: Using Blade Systems to Cut Costs and Sharpen Efficiencies
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Don't Get Stuck on your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next