Lenovo ThinkPad X1The ThinkPad X1 is Lenovo's thinnest laptop at 0.85-inches thick, and it has a 13.3-inch screen and weighs 3.8-pounds. The company is touting the laptop's ability to charge its battery quickly, saying it will charge to 80% of capacity in 30 minutes, although there is no word how long the other 20% takes. The computer runs on Intel's "Sandy Bridge" Core i3, i5, and i7 processors. It also features up to 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, a 160-GB solid-state drive, and a USB 3.0 port. The 13.3-inch screen is protected by "indestructible" Corning Gorilla Glass, and the laptop has a LED backlit keyboard and integrated 3G mobile broadband options to connect nearly anywhere. The ThinkPad X1 also features "crossover" multimedia features including Dolby Home Theater v4, HDMI, mini-display ports, high-definition widescreen, Dolby sound, and Intel wireless display to show content on a TV.
Lenovo Adds ThinkPad Laptop, Desktop PC
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World