HP ProLiant ML110 G7 ServerHP's ProLiant ML110 G7 is an entry-level server is aimed at small and midsize businesses with limited IT resources and everyday office needs. It runs on Intel Xeon processors and pricing starts at $710.
HP aims to capture the trend among small businesses of stepping up to a first server earlier in the company lifecycle than in years past. Whereas SMBs once made their first server purchase when they hit the 50-employee mark, nowadays the increasing number of budget-conscious servers is causing 10-employee firms to take the plunge.
HP Jumps On SMB Virtualization Bandwagon
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The Tactical Realities of Building a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Don't Get Stuck on your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk