Set Individual Page PermissionsOnce you've enabled page-level permissions, go to any page you'd like to edit permissions for and then click More actions, Sharing and Permissions. By default, all pages will use the same permissions as the entire site. You can modify this by choosing one of the three options. Clicking either of the "Start with the list below..." options and then clicking Save will open up the "Who has access" box for editing, so you can then add or remove specific users as needed.
Google Sites Adds Page-Level Permissions: First Look
Enable Sharing And Permissions
Enable Page-Level Permissions
Set Individual Page Permissions
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- The Real Business Value of Data Center Infrastructure Managed Services
- Simplicity & Usability - New Principles in Workload Automation
- Comparing Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server for UNIX Migration