When Your Apps Demand Larger DisplaysFor some applications, you just can't get a big enough tablet. For those occasions, Toshiba was showing a prototype of a 13-inch tablet; the company also had a 7.7-inch tablet in prototype not shown here. Because the 13-inch tablet was sitting in its protective case, we couldn't get a feel for it, but it seems as thin its smaller cousins. That said, we can't imagine holding it in one hand for long. We're guessing the weight is about 3 pounds.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
- When Datacenters Can’t Be Remote: Surviving the Urban Datacenter
- EMC and CompuCom on Management of Virtualized and Cloud Architectures
- Building a Bridge to the Next Generation Data Center: Standardization Maximizes Value in a Dynamic Computing Environment
- Building a Business Case for HP Blades Servers
- Delivering an Integrated Infrastructure for the Cloud
- Top 10 Considerations for Getting Started with Virtualization
- Beyond Cost Savings: Four Compelling Reasons to Expand Virtualization of Your IT Environment
- Data center consolidation restructures your IT costs for continued growth: New discovery tools determine logical and physical move dependencies to help limit risk