Sony's Fold And Go DesignSony's Tablet P is unique in that it has two 5.5" displays and a clamshell folding design. The two screens can be used independently on the Android 3.2 tablet, and the device design makes it easy to fold it up and pop it your pocket. You can also use the two screens as one large screen, for applications better suited to a larger screen. Compared to other tablets, the display looks fairly small compared to the bezel, but the P does offer a nice portability option.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World