Siemens MobileMDSiemans acquired MobileMD in 2011. According to the report, early customer feedback describes high satisfaction, primarily driven by service and proactive engagement with physicians. The system's group is known to directly support physicians for health systems and work one-on-one to ensure adoption. Often, the report added, satisfaction scores drop once an acquisition occurs, but MobileMD's scores have remained high and haven't suffered. One client, according to the study, reported that the vendor still feels like a "niche vendor" and maintains a focus on being active with training and support. Additionally, clients say the connectivity is good, but implementations can take longer than expected. Clients would also like to see better reporting.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Redefining Value and Success in Healthcare: Charting the Path to the Future
- Leading the Healthcare Transformation with Smarter Analytics
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?