CernerEarly feedback for Cerner's patient portal suggests good functionality and integration to Cerner outpatient and inpatient EMRs. Its most-offered features are patient clinical records, patient scheduling, and provider messaging. Cerner's portal was also most considered for future rollout, according to the report. However, the report showed that more providers are considering Cerner's portal than are actually using it. While early feedback from Cerner users is positive, the primary driver to Cerner is the single-vendor strategy. One respondent said, "Our strategy has been if Cerner has it, we will use it. If not, we will go elsewhere...I had the money budgeted, and it was more natural to go that way."
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Redefining Value and Success in Healthcare: Charting the Path to the Future
- Leading the Healthcare Transformation with Smarter Analytics
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?