Jardogs FollowMyHealthAccording to the report, Jardogs' FollowMyHealth system is the most-used best-of-breed portal in the study. The vendor is EMR-agnostic; however, most clients are Allscripts sites. Jardogs also claims to be "provider-agnostic form a patient point of view, as the system can function as a PHR and combine data from unrelated providers." Respondents said the vendor has proactive service and support as well as easy implementations. There are concerns regarding the social networking-based login, though, especially regarding privacy and accessibility for older patients.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Automating Hospital Workflows That Maximize Efficiency And Patient Satisfaction
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- Strategies for Managing Distributed IT Environments