NextGenNetGen is a default option for many NextGen EMR users due to its native integration. The portal has competitive functionality, but cost remains an issue for some clients who feel nickel-and-dimed. The portal, however, is viewed as innovative by users, and some customers mentioned NextGen as an additional option for gathering patient data. Of those participating in the study, about 7% opted for NextGen's portal over other prominent portals like Cerner, Allscripts and eClinicalWorks.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- From Evidence to Insight: Achieving outcomes that matter
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?