RelayHealthRelayHealth is the second most-used vendor and is also considered a best-of-breed vendor according to the study. The portal, RelayAccount, is widely adopted for bill pay and statements, but it doesn't support clinical activities. Other users opt for RelayHealth's HIE-based portal for sharing clinical data with patients, and a handful of clients use both solutions. In addition, a large portion of RelayHealth's portal clients are also clients of RelayHealth's parent company, McKesson. However, neither of the RelayHealth portal options are tied to McKesson EMRs.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Redefining Value and Success in Healthcare: Charting the Path to the Future
- Leading the Healthcare Transformation with Smarter Analytics
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?