DR Systems Unity-SCThe way John Conklin, director of cardiology programs for San Diego-based DR Systems, sees it, the ability to accept, promote, and utilize open standards is a key factor for any PACS vendor. According to Conklin, DR's Unity-SC PAC system offers flexibility in the way images and reporting are presented to each individual user. DR System's Unity platform also offers custom templates for specific procedures and the ability to use speech recognition in combination with a structured report format. It also provides integrated advanced visualization and cloud-based imaging. The system is optimized for imaging centers and small hospitals that conduct up to 25,000 exams per year and is able to connect to other DR Systems PACS, allowing access to other radiology and physician resources.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Redefining Value and Success in Healthcare: Charting the Path to the Future
- Leading the Healthcare Transformation with Smarter Analytics
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?