Siemens SyngoSiemen's Syngo PACS provides customers with integrated advanced visualization (IAV), teleradiology, and voice recognition, as well as comprehensive administration and monitoring tools. Siemens also offers PACS platforms for radiology and cardiology. Henri Rik Primo, director of strategic relationships, says that Siemens has published application interfaces that allow third-party companies to integrate their products into Siemens'. Siemens also provides a connectivity competence center that offers technical support for integrating products into the PACS.
Siemens has experience in multi-modality imaging and has developed a cloud-based application server called Syngo.via for advanced visualization. Syngo.via is a medical device that acts as a platform for a growing library of additional Syngo.via applications. The applications are specialized for different imaging modalities and clinical uses. Once installed, licensed users can run the apps virtually anywhere. Because the rendering happens on the server, the apps can run even on iPads or iPhones. Advanced visualization software like Syngo.via is becoming an enterprise asset.
Siemens' health care computing center handles more than 300 million procedures per day, and the company has implemented remote archives. When a hospital stores an image to the local PACS archive, a long-term copy is also saved in the company's Malvern, Penn. data center as well as Dell's data center, offering customers a triple level of redundant data storage.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Redefining Value and Success in Healthcare: Charting the Path to the Future
- Leading the Healthcare Transformation with Smarter Analytics
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?