GE CentricityGE's Centricity PACS is a single-vendor radiology suite that contains all the components of traditional RIS, PACS, virtual reality (VR), 3D, mammography, real-time analytics, and dose monitoring. It offers customers a Web-based graphical user interface (GUI) for 24/7 diagnosis and native mobile access on Apple or Android for interpretation or collaboration. Real-time workflow alerts help improve uptime and productivity.
Other key attributes include real-time work lists; the ability to dictate macros; single desktop access to advanced 3D, mammo, dictation, EMR or RIS; exam-locking to help prevent duplicate reports; Web-based diagnostic image access for referring specialty physicians and radiologists; and native application to Android and iPhone operating systems.
Centricity's Web-based image access provides access to more than 20 advanced clinical applications, including cardiac, oncology, vascular, and neuro; it also provides diagnostic reporting and advanced speech understanding designed to help reduce training time. The PACS also offers an open application programming interface (API) interface with Epic, Cerner, and McKesson EHRs.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Automating Hospital Workflows That Maximize Efficiency And Patient Satisfaction
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- Strategies for Managing Distributed IT Environments