CPSIAccording to CPSI, its full system integration provides the pharmacist with access to patient data across all hospital disciplines on a real-time as well as a historical basis, resulting in an effective drug therapy tracking and monitoring system that's superior to an interfaced stand-alone platform.
Their system performs the following clinical monitoring checks:
--Patient allergy monitoring
--Dosage range checking
--Duplicate therapy checking
--Adverse drug reaction monitoring
Access to historical patient information provides the pharmacist with the information necessary to develop effective pharmaceutical care plans and detect any prior conditions that may warrant an intervention. According to CPSI, only a fully integrated system can provide this kind of immediate access to data, both real-time and historical.
The CPSI system features an accounts receivable integration that creates patient charges/bills as the pharmacist enters an order. It also boasts a materials management integration feature that reduces inventory and maintains statistics automatically. It includes an insurance integration feature that provides necessary insurance data as a byproduct of charging. Finally, the system has automatic charging and label production at order entry, and it calculates and prints IV expiration dates.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobility Management Ailments: A Healthcare IT Cure Lessons from HiMSS13
- From Evidence to Insight: Achieving outcomes that matter
- Redefining Value and Success in Healthcare: Charting the Path to the Future
- Will Your State Deliver a Modernized Medicaid Program by 2014?
- Strategies for Managing Distributed IT Environments