CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician CertificateBroad-based IT industry association CompTIA has long been certifying professional competency in various areas of computer technology and information systems. In July 2011, the group added an exam for healthcare IT technicians.
The CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician certificate addresses five areas: regulatory requirements, organizational behavior, IT operations, healthcare's unique business operations, and security. It is intended for people with basic knowledge of practice workflow and clinical IT systems, and either 500 hours of real-world experience or who have CompTIA A+ certification.
Training for the Healthcare IT Technician exams has, like with other CompTIA certificate programs, spawned a cottage industry of test prep through third-party education companies. Those offering training for the health IT exam include Premier Knowledge Solutions, CED Solutions, and CBT Nuggets.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Will Your State Deliver a Modernized Medicaid Program by 2014?
- Forrester Total Economic Impact study of Midrange Storage
- Health Insurance Billing Strategies: Preparing for an Uncertain Future
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- The Value of Analytics in Healthcare
- Redefining Value in Healthcare: Innovation to expand access, improve quality and reduce costs of care
- Enabling Healthcare Transformation with Social Business
- The Case for Smarter Healthcare
- Redefining Value in Healthcare: Innovating to expand access, improve quality and reduce costs of care