MIM MobileMIM Mobile is a remote diagnostic imaging tool for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Intended for medical professionals, it's the first app of its kind to receive FDA 510K clearance. It's available as a free download from the Apple App Store. Alternatively, a MIM workstation can be used at a facility to transmit the images to Mobile MIM. All protected health information is encrypted for transfer and storage (for HIPAA compliance). Mobile MIM is indicated for use only when the physician does not have access to a workstation.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobility Management Ailments: A Healthcare IT Cure Lessons from HiMSS13
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- From Evidence to Insight: Achieving outcomes that matter
- Will Your State Deliver a Modernized Medicaid Program by 2014?
- Health Insurance Billing Strategies: Preparing for an Uncertain Future