DoximityDoximity offers a free iPhone and Android app that lets doctors connect with each other and communicate information within an exclusive, private network. With more than 30,000 users, Doximity employs a three-step credentials check to ensure each member is in fact a healthcare professional. After joining, physicians can locate specialists, send HIPAA-compliant text messages, exchange private contact information, send faxes directly from their phones, and even connect with former classmates and residents.
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobility Management Ailments: A Healthcare IT Cure Lessons from HiMSS13
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- From Evidence to Insight: Achieving outcomes that matter
- Will Your State Deliver a Modernized Medicaid Program by 2014?
- Health Insurance Billing Strategies: Preparing for an Uncertain Future