iPadThe Apple iPad features iOS, the company's operating system, and an A5 chip with two cores, which allows for smooth multitasking and quick downloads. In the healthcare setting, some of the apps include medical imaging, medical inventory management, and medical reference sites such as Blausen Human Atlas and Visual Dx Mobile. Apple says the iPad 2 has nine times the graphics performance of its first-generation model, and the thin, light tablet has a 10-hour battery life.
Many clinicians find the iPad appealing because of the huge collection of medical apps available for the device. Pictured here is the iPad with a screenshot of an application from 3d4 Medical.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Mobility Management Ailments: A Healthcare IT Cure Lessons from HiMSS13
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- From Evidence to Insight: Achieving outcomes that matter
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness