Panasonic's Toughbook H2Introduced in July, 2011, the Panasonic Toughbook H2 handheld tablet runs Windows 7 Professional and has an Intel Core 5 vPro processor. For healthcare environments, the Toughbook H2 has been designed for easy disinfection and does not require a fan, reducing the risk of spreading potentially pathogenic microorganisms from patient to patient. The device is a secure platform for barcode medication administration, vitals capture, and electronic medical records capture and review. At 3.5 pounds, the H2 has 6.5 hours of battery life and includes fast charging twin hot-swappable batteries.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Mobility Management Ailments: A Healthcare IT Cure Lessons from HiMSS13
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- Automating Hospital Workflows That Maximize Efficiency And Patient Satisfaction
- Will Your State Deliver a Modernized Medicaid Program by 2014?