Patient Engagement SystemsPatient Engagement Systems (PES) allows primary care doctors to identify, manage, and draw in patients with chronic diseases. The platform assembles laboratory, pharmaceutical, and other clinical data into a Web-based platform, which delivers patient-centric clinical decision support. At the same time, the platform transmits personalized messages that familiarize patients with care plans. The system encourages patients to be more involved in their care, while helping providers stick to chronic care guidelines.
The platform has demonstrated total cost reduction for chronic patients. In an NIH clinical study, PES clients saw savings of more than $2,400 per diabetic patient per year. Pictured here is a slide listing the various processes and platforms on which PES is available.
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Automating Hospital Workflows That Maximize Efficiency And Patient Satisfaction
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Mobility Management Ailments: A Healthcare IT Cure Lessons from HiMSS13
- From Evidence to Insight: Achieving outcomes that matter
- Forrester Total Economic Impact study of Midrange Storage