Eliza Medication Adherence SolutionEliza Corp. says its Medication Adherence Solution captures insights on adherence behaviors in patients' own words and makes them actionable. The company gathered feedback from medical adherence interactions and used them to shape the tool, which is a multi-modal program that assesses and addresses member adherence to treatment. The tool also provides resources relevant to a member's specific medication questions and needs and, when appropriate, offers real-time transfers to the members' dispensing pharmacy.
Eliza's tool includes a series of automated, interactive phone calls and emails, triggered by behaviors. The tool offers education, and it gauges members' understanding of their regimen and self-efficacy. Eliza Medication Adherence Solution keeps providers in the loop by giving them alerts on which patients are non-compliant with their medications. Pictured above is a sample screenshot of the tool.
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Automating Hospital Workflows That Maximize Efficiency And Patient Satisfaction
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness