Better Day HealthThe Better Day Health app is a Web-based, patient-centered health and practice management software platform that is designed to drive improvements in patient care quality, coordination, and collaboration. The platform was developed by VoiceHIT, and it combines predictive modeling and third-party applications and devices to turn patient data into actionable information.
It is primarily used by healthcare providers and support staff in ambulatory settings, and it helps practitioners develop relationships with their patients. By leveraging voice recognition from Nuance Healthcare at the point of care, each patient note is available immediately. Patients also have the ability to chime in as they're made aware of what is put into their record-- they become part of the clinical documentation process by hearing first-hand what is documented and are then given the opportunity to ask questions and provide additional insight. Pictured above is a sample screenshot of the platform.
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Automating Hospital Workflows That Maximize Efficiency And Patient Satisfaction
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Leading the Healthcare Transformation with Smarter Analytics
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness