Electronic Lab Results TrackingSome laboratories will provide your test results online without going through your doctor's office--in fact, the federal government recently proposed requiring all labs to do so. If you want to get your results immediately--bearing in mind that your doctor should still explain and discuss them with you--you may be able to obtain them on your mobile device, using an application such as Gazelle by Quest Diagnostics. Gazelle allows you to use your smartphone to receive results, manage medications, and share healthcare information with others.
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Automating Hospital Workflows That Maximize Efficiency And Patient Satisfaction
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- How Healthcare Payers are using Customer Communications to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness