AWS Storage Gateway APIs
Up until now, the AWS Storage Gateway was configurable through the AWS Management Console. You can now configure and manage your gateways programmatically, using the Storage Gateway APIs or the AWS SDKs for
You are performing a routine analysis of request logs on an internal web server when you notice a series of interesting requests from
10.191.12.13. A quick search determines that, as of this moment, this address does not belong to any of your servers. The requests happened 7 days ago, and much has changed during that time. Can you tell which of your instances had that IP address 7 days ago?
Just to be sure, you review the security groups for this instance to make sure only internal traffic is allowed. You discover a rule that explicitly allows traffic from
10.191.12.13. Can you tell how long this rule has
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay